Deadline for SolarAPP+ Prize Program is November 4th, October 2022
Updates & Adoption
– 25 communities are using SolarAPP+, with 11,554 permits issued across 177 contractors
– Dublin, CA is the newest community to fully adopt SolarAPP+
– See the full list of communities where SolarAPP+ is available.
– The DOE SolarAPP+ Prize Deadline is upcoming November 4th!
– Learn more and apply for the prize
– Jurisdictions can win a cash prize of $15,000
– The application submission deadline is November 4, 2022, at 3 p.m. ET.
– Watch a recording of an NREL informational webinar
– California Passes SB-379 that requires jurisdictions to implement an online, automated permitting platform to to issue permits in real time for residential solar energy systems. The full bill can be found here.
Local Government Testimonials
“Our customers don’t have to leave the comfort of their office or home. They can go online, they can use SolarAPP+, they can immediately pay for their permit, and they’re good to go. It’s rare that you can find something that works as well, for all the parties involved” – John Alita, Deputy City Manager of Stockton (CA), Leadership Roundtable
– Apply for the SolarAPP+ Prize by Nov. 4, 2022, 3 p.m. ET.
– Sign up for CalAPP by May 1, 2023.
– Onboarding office hours are Tuesdays and Thursdays.
– Next date: Nov 10.
– Tech demonstrations are available Tuesdays and Thursdays
– Next date: Nov 1.
– Oct 18, 2022 – Version 2.12.1
– Resolved issues with eligibility checklist generation
– Corrected and improved approval document
To read more information: click SolarAPP+